Determines eligibility and provides case management for MA, Foodshare, Child Care, and Energy Assistance programs.
BadgerCare Plus is a health care program. It helps low-income children, pregnant people, and adults in Wisconsin.
Most changes affecting benefits that you receive through Oconto County Economic Support should be reported to the Bay Lake Consortium Change and Information Center.
If you're thinking about becoming certified and having a child care business in your own home, start here.
Emergency assistance is designed to meet the immediate needs of eligible persons facing a current emergency.
Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program (WHEAP) assists eligible households with their heating and electric bills. It is funded by the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and the Public Benefits (PB) program.
Food Share Program helps persons and families who have little money or resources to buy the food they need for good health.
Fraud Investigation investigates complaints of misuse of the Child Day Care, Food Share, Medical Assistance and Energy Assistance programs.
Nursing Home Medical Assistance covers expenses for Nursing Home patients.
Wisconsin Shares (Child Day Care Reimbursement) provides reimbursement of childcare expenses to enable parents to work, seek employment, or finish high school.
- How can I apply for assistance?
There are 4 ways to apply:
- Completing an ACCESS online application with an electronic signature.
- Completing a request for assistance over the phone using a telephonic signature by calling the Bay Lake Consortium at 888-794-5747.
- Applying as a walk-in at your local agency,
501 Park Avenue
Building C, Third Floor
- Submitting a paper application / registration form acquired at your local agency and fax to 855-293-1822 or mail to:
P.O. Box 5234
Janesville, WI 53547-5234.
- Do I need an appointment to meet with an Economic Support Worker?
Yes. Please call the Bay Lake Consortium at 888-794-5747 to schedule appointments, report changes to your household and income, or to get general information about your case.